I Wish You Enough……
My children and grandchildren are such a blessing to me. They have given me a reason for living. I pray for them daily and they have made me so proud. Their enthusiasm for life rubs off on me when I’m around them. The following is just a few things that I wish for them:
- I wish you enough LOVE to completely fill your heart and soul.
- I wish you enough TIME to reach your many goals in life.
- I wish you enough COMPASSION to reach out to others in their time of need.
- I wish you enough JOY that you share your happiness with all you meet.
- I wish you enough ENERGY that you are able to work from dawn to dusk.
- I wish you enough FRIENDS that you never feel alone.
- I wish you enough HEALTH that you live to be one hundred and one.
- I wish you enough FAITH that you can move mountains.
- I wish you enough PEACE that you can feel calm and safe
- I wish you enough SELF CONTROL that you will steer away from temptations.
- I wish you enough PATIENCE that you live your life without anger or conflict.
I found some of these ideals from the New Testament. Galatians 5:22 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” This chapter in the Bible gives us guidance to help us live good lives.
Hope you enjoyed my post. If you have any other “I wish you enough…” statements feel free to suggest them in the comments page. Wishing you enough enjoyment from reading my pages that you will come back to read more.