10 Simple Joys
There have been many happy moments in my life.
Here are 10 simple joys that I have experienced and am now sharing with you. Some are from the times that I raised my 2 children to times that I have seen my grandchildren grow. Some are from times spent with my husband. Often it is just the little things that can make us happy. I hope you have enjoyed these simple things too.
- The smell of baby lotion on a newborn.
- Fresh, soft cloth diapers right out of the dryer.
- The sight of little ones all tucked in their bed sleeping.
- Toddlers running and jumping into your arms because they are so happy to see you.
- The feel of new soft, fresh sheets on your comfy bed.
- Your favorite country music song on the radio.
- The excitement of teenagers coming home from school and sharing their day with you.
- When you get 50 likes on Facebook of a picture of your child or grandchild.
- The sound of the door unlocking when the man of the house comes home from work.
- Listening to the television while being on your I-pad while your significant other is nearby doing the same thing.
What are some of the little things that make your life special? I have to admit that Living in Kentucky is a wonderful place to enjoy many special moments. Please feel free to add some in the comment section. I would love to read your special little joys that make your life happy.